4 bedroom detached house for saleNorham Court, Woodstone Village, Houghton le Spring, DH4
- Spacious 4 Bedroom Detached House with no chain.
- Garden Room Extension
- Cul De Sac Position In Popular Estate
- Dressing Room & Refitted En Suite
- Refitted Family Bathroom
- Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Separate Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen With Cooking Appliances
- Excellent Modern Specification
NO UPPER CHAIN An outstanding four bedroom detached house which has been greatly enhanced with the addition of a spacious Garden Room extension. The property occupies an excellent position within a small cul de sac on this sought after modern development and is therefore ideal for family buyers. With generous room sizes to both floors, it comprises Hall, Cloakroom/wc, Lounge with bay and fireplace, Dining Room, Garden Room, Kitchen with cooking appliances, Utility Room, four good size Bedrooms (three with fitted wardrobes), and refitted family Bathroom and En Suite Shower Room. The master Bedroom is particularly impressive featuring a fitted Dressing Room. There is a good size Garage, block paved double drive and attractive well kept gardens. The specification includes gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and alarm system.
Chesters Wood has proved to be an exceptionally popular residential development. Lying only a couple of miles to the east of Chester le Street it is easily accessible to the town and has excellent road links to Durham City, Gateshead, Newcastle upon Tyne and Sunderland.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54186982.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS160146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.