3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGorsedale Road, Wallasey
Sold STC £85,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £85,000 - £95,000!
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached House
- Residential Location
- Generous Size Rear Garden
GUIDE PRICE £85,000 - £95,000!
A well-presented three bedroom semi-detached house, situated within the residential area of Wallasey. The property would suit a multitude of buyers and viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
GUIDE PRICE £85,000 - £95,000!
A well-presented three bedroom semi-detached house, situated within the residential area of Wallasey. Located close to local amenities including schools and public transport links. The property briefly comprises of; Entrance Hall, lounge and kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and a generous sized rear garden. This property would suit a multitude of buyers and viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 12' INTO RECESS x 12' 9" ( 3.66m INTO RECESS x 3.89m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, gas fireplace, radiator, television point and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 12' ( 2.51m x 3.66m )
Fitted kitchen consisting of; a range of wall and base units, one and half sink and drainer unit and roll top work surfaces. Electric oven with gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for a dishwasher and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Utility Room 5' 6" x 4' 4" ( 1.68m x 1.32m )
Door leading outside to the garden.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 13' ( 3.23m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 12' ( 2.51m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.03m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobe and laminate flooring.
Bath with mixer taps, shower overhead, wash hand basin, W/C, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54191623.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL105757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.