3 bedroom terraced house for saleRegent Street, Rotherham
- WAS £125,000 NOW £120,000
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace Property
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Off-road parking to front
- Attractive decking/garden to rear
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY IN KIMBERWORTH - MUST BE VIEWED.
Offering generous-size family accommodation comprising:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Modern Kitchen, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Off-road parking to front, Garden/decking to rear.
IDEAL FOR THE FAMILY BUYER - MUST BE VIEWED!
Well placed for local amenities, Rotherham, Sheffield, Meadowhall and the M1 Motorway this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED!
The generous-size family accommodation comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Modern Kitchen, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Off-road parking to front, Garden/decking to rear.
A UPVC double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with a central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" into bay x 11' 1" into recess ( 4.39m into bay x 3.38m into recess )
This beautifully presented lounge has a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 14' 1" ( 3.43m x 4.29m )
This attractive dining room has UPVC double glazed French doors opening onto the rear and has a door leading to the cellar.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.18m )
This modern kitchen is fitted with a range of eye level units, base and drawer units and roll edge work surfaces. There is a 4 ring gas hob, a built-in oven and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Utility Room 5' 9" x 10' 5" ( 1.75m x 3.18m )
With UPVC double glazed window and door to the rear and accommodates space for a fridge/freezer, dishwasher/washer.
Bedroom One 14' 8" to the max x 11' 4" ( 4.47m to the max x 3.45m )
Attractively presented with a UPVC double glazed door to the rear, window to the side and a range of built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" to the max x 18' 7" ( 3.71m to the max x 5.66m )
Featuring two UPVC double glazed windows to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 18' 4" x 9' 2" ( 5.59m x 2.79m )
This well presented room has UPVC double glazed sky lights to the rear, wood floorboards, storage space under eaves and has a central heating radiator.
This well proportioned bathroom comprises of a bath with shower over, a low flush wc, and a pedestal wash basin. There is a heated towel rail, central heating boiler, a tiled floor, spot lights and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is an off-road parking space. At the rear of the property is a beautifully presented garden which features a decked patio area adjacent to the property with balustrade and steps leading down to a lawned area and flower bed,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54191626.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.