2 bedroom barn conversion for saleClay Lands Barn, Ravenstonedale
- Barn For Conversion With Unrestricted Planning Permission
- Popular Village Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen & Utility
- Living Room
- Garden & Parking. Lovely Views
- Option To Purchase Small Paddock If Required
- Ideal Family, Holiday Or Retirement Home
- Excellent Opportunity To Purchase Self Build Project
Clay Lands Barn offers a rare opportunity to create a beautiful rural home just outside the village of Ravenstonedale.
Ravenstonedale is an unspoilt, picturesque village at the foot of the Howgills in Cumbria and, in August 2016 is to become part of the newly extended Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority. It has a village shop, two good pub & nursery school and is an ideal base for exploring on foot or by car. It is situated 7 miles from the Market Town of Kirkby Stephen and 8 miles from Sedbergh with their secondary schools, pubs & restaurants, doctors, dentist and a good range of shops and weekly outdoor market.
Planning has been granted to create a detached residence with 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, large living room, kitchen diner, utility room and downstairs WC.
The setting is superb with glorious views in all directions. There is off road, gated parking and a good garden included in the plot, but there is opportunity to purchase or rent additional land from the farmer, if required.
Electricity is very close to the property and within the same field, as is the spring fed water supply.
Viewing is by appointment only and is highly recommended for those seeking a project to create their personal rural idyll.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54196864.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100315004277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J.R Hopper & Co, Leyburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.