2 bedroom flat for saleHolmans, Ardingly, Haywards Heath
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- First Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Village Location
- Piece of Private Garden
- Off Road Parking
Two bedroom flat in a village location with lovely green views of gardens,briefly comprising of entrance hall leading into good sized lounge,kitchen with two larders, two bedrooms & newly fitted bathroom. The property also benefits from having its own piece of private garden,shed & off road parking.
Two bedroom flat in a village location with lovely green views of gardens and tennis courts, briefly comprising of entrance hall leading into good sized lounge, kitchen with two larders, two bedrooms and newly fitted bathroom. New flooring and carpets have been laid throughout. The property also benefits from having its own private piece of garden, shed and off road parking.
Lounge / Diner 14' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, telephone and tv points.
Kitchen 13' x 7' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of base and wall mounted units, stainless steel sink drainer, electric oven and hob, space for fridge freezer, two larders and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with views over gardens and tennis courts, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front aspect with views over gardens, built in wardrobe, radiator and shelving.
Fitted bathroom suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, wc, bath with mixer taps and shower overhead, heated towel rail and opaque double glazed window to front aspect.
Piece of private garden, laid to lawn.
Off Road Parking
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54200239.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHT104722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.