Plot for saleIsle of Tiree, Argyll, PA77
Offers in Region of
- Slightly elevated position, with stunning rural and sea views and a sandy beach nearby
- Planning Permission granted for the erection of a dwelling house on each site
- Services available for connection close by
- The plot sizes are as follows:
- Plot 1 UNDER OFFER
- Plot 2 0.21 acres (0.08ha)
Prime building plots in an exceptional and sought-after island location
The subjects of sale present an excellent opportunity to acquire a site on the Island of Tiree, the most westerly of the Inner Hebrides. The plots are situated in a pleasant location at Vaul, a small settlement at the north east end of the island, and an area which rarely comes up for sale.
Each of the plots are in an excellent location, accessed off the public road and located in a north-east facing position with sweeping, open views of the surrounding machair, as well as panoramic seascape views. Equally suitable for building a permanent home or taking advantage of an investment or holiday let opportunity on this ever-popular island, each plot offers the purchaser an excellent lifestyle with unlimited access to outdoor pursuits. There is a full range of facilities and amenities within easy distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54201838.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OBN160053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bell Ingram, Oban. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.