1 bedroom flat for saleWellesley Road, Chiswick, London
- Stylish One Bedroom Conversion Flat
- Top Floor
- Close To Chiswick High Road
- Excellent Condition
- Attractive Kitchen and bathroom
- 661 sq.ft. of accommodation
A stylishly presented one bedroom conversion flat positioned on the top floor of this substantial Victorian house located a stones throw from Turnham Green. Being close to the array of shops and cafes along Chiswick High Road.
The flat offers 661 sq ft of accommodation, with excellent storage facilities throughout and being top floor the flat boasts attractive sloped ceilings in both reception and bedroom The accommodation comprises double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, contemporary fitted bathroom, good size lounge with space for dining table and fully fitted kitchen.
Positioned on the corner of Marlborough Road and Wellesley Road, the property is perfectly place for access to excellent array of facilities and transport links along Chiswick High Road, as well as being within walking distance of Chiswick Park underground station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54204664.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHK150125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.