3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRowley Drive, Newmarket
Sold STC £140,000
- Three bedrooms
- Non-standard construction
- Sought after location
- Chain free
- CASH BUYERS ONLY
CASH BUYERS ONLY! A three bedroom semi-detached property of non-standard construction within a PLEASANT POSITION IN THE HORSE RACING TOWN of Newmarket. The property enjoys a DRIVEWAY, ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN and an inspection is advised to appreciate the potential on offer.
CASH BUYERS ONLY! A three bedroom semi-detached property of non standard construction within a pleasant position in the horse racing town of Newmarket. The property enjoys a driveway, enclosed rear garden and an inspection is advised to appreciate the potential on offer.
Door to front aspect and stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Lounge 15' x 11' 9" ( 4.57m x 3.58m )
Window to front aspect, television point, feature fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 22' 2" Max x 9' 1" ( 6.76m Max x 2.77m )
Window to rear aspect and door to side, inset single drainer sink with mixer taps over, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, space for fridge freezer, pantry cupboard, electric cooker point and central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Window to side aspect and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
Two windows to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
Window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.21m )
Window to front aspect, cupboard and radiator.
Window to rear aspect, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and low level WC.
To the rear is a good sized garden laid mainly to lawn with patio area and various outside places, workshop areas and pond.
Currently used as an extra bedroom but would make an ideal study or storage area.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
The property is only available to CASH BUYERS.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54206338.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.