1 bedroom flat for sale101 Lochend Road, Edinburgh, EH6 8BY
- Well-presented, one-bedroom and box room, dual-aspect, main-door flat, set within a traditional tenement in Lochend, north-east of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance vestibule, hallway, living room, dining kitchen with utility room off, double bedroom, box room, and bathroom.
- Features include a unique floor plan, gas central heating, modern uPVC double glazing, a shared rear garden, and unrestricted street parking.
- Home Report available online - 2 damp reports attached!
**£8,005 UNDER HOME REPORT VALUE! DAMP QUOTES ATTACHED TO HOME REPORT** Well-presented, one-bedroom and box room, dual-aspect, main-door garden flat, set within a traditional tenement in the north-east of the city centre. With a unique floor plan, the accommodation is entered via a vestibule, leading to the hallway which features a fitted store cupboard and wood-effect laminate flooring, serving the living room, dining kitchen, and bathroom, and also includes a door to the tenement stair which accesses the rear garden. The front-facing, elegant living room has a triple-bay window, and features an electric fireplace, ornate cornicework and ceiling rose, picture rail, wall press, and wood-effect laminate flooring. The dining kitchen is set to the rear with a window to the garden, and features ample dining space, fitted wall and base units with laminate worktops, tiled splashbacks, electric hob, oven, canopy, washing machine, and sink; with a utility room off with matching units and splashbacks, housing a freestanding fridge/freezer and tumble dryer. The carpeted double bedroom is set off the dining kitchen to the rear, and features a built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors and additional built-in storage above; whilst the carpeted box room is also set off the dining kitchen, with built-in storage. The modern and fully-tiled bathroom is set at the end of the hall, with a window to the rear, a three-piece suite with and electric shower over the bath. Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, a shared rear garden, and unrestricted street parking. Lochend is centred around Lochend Park, an area of former meadowland which now houses a bird sanctuary, and which is one of Edinburgh's quality green spaces. Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat also offer extensive outdoor leisure, with a wide range of indoor recreational activities available at the Meadowbank Sports Centre. Local shopping is available at a number of points in Lochend and the surrounding districts of Leith Walk and Easter Road, with supermarkets available at the Meadowbank Retail Park, on Portobello Road, and on Duke Street. The bustling Shore district of Leith, with its cosmopolitan selection of bars, bistros and restaurants, lies around a mile from the property. The area benefits from an excellent bus service, and the A1, city bypass and main motorway network are also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6694864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.