2 bedroom character property for saleTy Lawr, Glyndyfrdwy
Withdrawn from Market
- Delightful detached cottage
- Adjoining converted barn & granary
- Views over rural farmland Paddock & woodland of approx five acres
- The accommodation offers great flexibility
- Many character features Viewing recommended
- Energy Rating G
A delightful detached cottage together with an adjoining building comprising a former barn and granary with workshop and stable below. The property enjoys views over rural farmland towards the picturesque Dee Valley and Berwyn Mountains. Situated a short distance away from the house is a paddock and woodland extending to approximately five acres. The property has many character features including beamed ceilings, open fires and exposed trusses. The accommodation itself offers great flexibility, whilst the barn and granary provide ample opportunity for extra accommodation, independent living or working from home. The paddock offers the opportunity to keep horses, etc while the woodland provides a haven of tranquility.
The property is thought to be some 200 years old and is on the market for the first time in 34 years.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6512155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Llangollen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.