2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStileston Close, Hartlepool
Sold STC £95,000
- WAS GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £105,000 REDUCED TO £95,000 - £100,000
- 2 BEDROOMED MODERN SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- NEW CENTRAL HEATING BOILER FITTED JULY 2015
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION IS ASSURED OF THIS MODERN SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, LOCATED IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC. Gas Central Heated, NEW BOILER FITTED JULY 2015 and UPVC Double Glazed with Conservatory addition to the rear. Externally there is space for a Garage subject to obtaining usual planning consents.
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION IS ASSURED OF THIS MODERN SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, LOCATED IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC. Gas Central Heated, NEW BOILER FITTED JULY 2015 and UPVC Double Glazed with Conservatory addition to the rear. The rest of the layout comprises; Entrance Lobby, Living Room with traditional style carved timber fire surround, Kitchen/Diner with range of base and eye level cupboards with built in cooking appliances, Landing, two Bedrooms with range of wardrobes to main and Bathroom/WC with electric shower unit. Externally there is space for a Garage subject to obtaining usual planning consents, Driveway, generous sized rear Garden with large timber Shed and front Garden.
exposed natural brickwork with complementing dark stained 'tongue and groove' vaulted ceiling and laminate flooring, UPVC panelled entrance door with oval Double Glazed insert, inner door leading to;
Open Plan Living Room 15' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.78m x 3.58m )
feature carved timber period style fire surround with marble hearth and 'living flame' log effect gas fire, TV point, telephone point, turning staircase to First Floor, understairs storage cupboard, dado rail, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 11' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.69m )
range of wall and floor cupboards with curved top working surfaces and inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 'Potterton' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, integrated oven, 4 burner gas hob and extractor hood over, part tiled walls, laminate flooring, radiator.
Conservatory 9' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.16m )
exposed natural brickwork to one wall, door leading to garden.
access to roof void.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 9' ( 3.58m x 2.74m )
range of part mirror fronted wardrobes, dado rail, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 7' 5" (plus door recess) ( 3.58m x 2.26m (plus door recess) )
dado rail, radiator.
Bathroom / Wc
suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, recessed overstairs airing cupboard, part tiled walls, radiator.
Space For Garage
subject to obtaining usual consents, long driveway.
Sunny Rear Garden
patio area, irregularly shaped lawned area, flower beds, close boarded timber boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54225391.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.