5 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Street, Braintree
Sold STC £495,000
- Five Bedroom Detached House
- Sought After Location
- Three Reception Rooms
- Garden Backing onto Windmill
- Spacious Accommodation
- Driveway Leading to Double Garage
An imposing and spacious five bedroom detached house situated in the sought after location of Church Street, Bocking, which backs onto the Historic Bocking windmill.
An imposing and spacious five bedroom detached house situated in the sought after location of Church Street, Bocking, which backs onto the Historic Bocking windmill. The Accommodation comprises of three reception rooms, five bedrooms and two bathrooms. The property benefits from double glazed windows, gas central heating, large driveway leading to detached double garage and secluded rear garden.
Entrance Porch 9' 2" x 8' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.59m )
Via solid oak door, double glazed window to front, radiator, feature tiled floor and fitted cupboards.
Wood block flooring, doorway to:
Study 8' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, feature cast iron fireplace and coving.
Breakfast Room 8' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.34m )
Window to side, radiator and down lighters.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 12' 3" ( 4.37m x 3.73m )
Inset double bowl sink unit with left hand drainer, cupboards under, work surfaces to side, matching range of wall mounted units, cupboards under, stainless steel range cooker with extractor above, fitted dishwasher, space for American fridge/freezer, window and door to side and down lighters.
Dining Room 15' 1" x 10' 8" ( 4.60m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front and rear, radiator, feature cast iron fireplace with wooden surround, under stairs storage cupboard and wooden floor.
Sitting Room 23' x 14' 9" L Shape ( 7.01m x 4.50m L Shape )
French windows to front and rear, four radiators, feature cast iron fireplace with wooden surround, feature solid fuel burner, wood flooring and double glazed window to side.
Door to utility and cloakroom and second set of stairs to first floor.
Snug Area 9' 3" x 8' 3" ( 2.82m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front and side and radiator.
Left hand drainer, stainless steel sink, space for appliances, granite quartz tiles, double glazed window to side and door to rear.
Low level WC, corner hand wash basin, granite quartz tiles to floor and double glazed window to rear.
Split First Floor Landing
Accessed via a unique double staircase.
Window and door to:
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.37m x 3.10m )
Window to rear and side, radiator, fitted wardrobe and airing cupboard.
Door to bathroom, bedrooms and loft hatch.
Fully tiled floor, Jacuzzi style bath, hand wash basin, low level WC, second basin, heated towel rail, obscure window to side and shaving point.
Bedroom Two 19' 1" x 10' 1" ( 5.82m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to side and front, radiator, power points and feature fireplace.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.25m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and power points.
Double glazed window to rear and arch leading to further bedrooms and bath/shower room, airing cupboard housing cylinder for bathroom and second set of stairs leading to ground floor.
Bedroom Four 10' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.12m x 3.07m )
Double doors, feature fireplace, double glazed window to front, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Five 19' 2" x 11' 5" ( 5.84m x 3.48m )
Split level room, double glazed window to side and front, radiator, feature fireplace and power points.
Bathroom / Shower Room
Heated towel rail, hand wash basin with unit under, walk in shower, low level WC, Jacuzzi style bath, two Velux windows to rear, fully tiled walls and spotlights.
Front Of Property
To the front of the property there is a good size driveway with turning space, leading down to double garage, steps leading up to pathway and in turn entrance door with mature garden to side, front patio area and well stocked flower beds and shrubs.
Mature rear garden, with feature decked area with inset hot tub (by seperate negotiation). The garden is laid to lawn to the rear and side of the property. Raised patio area and feature outbuilding which can be used as gym/storage area, which has power connected. The property has a small gate giving access to the stunning views of the windmill and then open fields.
The garden to the right hand side of the property by the kitchen is rented directly from the local council.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54226328.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR101703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.