4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreen Lane, Vicars Cross, CHESTER
- Guide Price £230,000 - £250,000
- Semi-Detached property
- Four bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking
This former HMO has been previously let with six letting rooms and offers a unique opportunity for investment buyers or those looking for a spacious family home with scope for improvement.
his former HMO offers a unique opportunity for investment buyers or those looking for a spacious family home with scope for improvement. Previously let with six seperate letting rooms. Ideally located for local schools and transport links this semi-detached house offers well laid out accommodation and ample off road parking. Situated to a large corner plot on Green Lane and offering scope for further development subject to planning. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, breakfast room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bedroom four, bathroom, separate WC, front and rear garden and off road parking.
Part double glazed UPVC door opening to entrance hall.
Wood effect laminate flooring. Deep coved ceiling. Picture rail. Double glazed windows to front and side elevations. Stairs to first floor. Doors to lounge, dining room and breakfast room.
Lounge 13' 5" into bay x 13' 5" into recess ( 4.09m into bay x 4.09m into recess )
Feature fireplace (not in use) with timber mantel. Deep coved ceiling. Picture rail. Radiator. Double glazed bay window to front elevation.
Dining Room 14' 11" into recess x 10' 9" into recess ( 4.55m into recess x 3.28m into recess )
Feature fireplace (not in use) with painted timber mantel. Deep coved ceiling. Picture rail. Radiator. Double glazed french door to rear elevation.
Breakfast Room 11' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.53m x 2.82m )
Wood effect laminate flooring. Picture rail. TV point. Radiator. Double glazed window to side elevation.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 7' 3" + recess ( 3.63m x 2.21m + recess )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units with contrasting worksurfaces and inset bowl sink and drainer unit. Four ring gas hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. Electric oven. Two fridges. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Wall mounted gas boiler. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Double glazed stable door to side elevation. Door to bathroom.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan. Double glazed windows to front and rear elevations.
Bedroom One 14' into bay x 13' 6" ( 4.27m into bay x 4.11m )
Chimney breast. Radiator. Double glazed bay window to front elevation. Sky point.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.07m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Sky point.
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Sky point.
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 6' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.11m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising panelled bah with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Built in storage cupboard. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator/towel rail. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Double glazed window to side elevation.
Fitted with a two piece suite to include a space saver combination WC and wash hand basin. Double glazed window to side elevation.
The property is approached via a concrete and gravel drive along the left elevation leading too a large gravelled parking area for several vehicles with timber gate to rear garden. To the front is a small gravelled garden area with mature hedging.
Enclosed paved courtyard garden to rear elevation with outbuilding and fencing and hedging to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54226885.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.