3 bedroom detached house for salePeebles Close, Sinfin, Derby
Sold STC £160,000
- REDUCED FROM £165000 TO £160000
- GOOD SIZED PLOT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE.
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Situated in a tucked away art of a popular cul de sac is this well presented detached family house which sits on a good sized plot with ample off street parking. The well presented accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Situated in a tucked away art of a popular cul de sac is this well presented detached family house which sits on a good sized plot with ample off street parking. The well presented accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hall, downstairs wc, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, driveway parking for several cars, large outside store and front and rear gardens.
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass inset, laminate flooring, wall mounted consumer unit and doors leading into
having a matching white low level w.c. with push button flush, floating wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and radiator.
Lounge 16' 10" x 12' 5" ( 5.13m x 3.78m )
having front elevation double glazed window, fireplace with wooden surround, hearth and background and inset living flame gas fire, stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring, coving, ceiling rose, radiator and door leading into
Dining Room 9' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.34m )
having rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden, space for a dining table, laminate flooring, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 9' 1" x 8' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.64m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven and grill, integral four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, rear elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, tiled flooring, four recessed spotlights and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch and door leading into
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.12m )
having front elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 4" plus recess ( 3.12m x 2.84m plus recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 6' 4" ( 2.16m x 1.93m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Family Bathroom 8' 4" x 6' 1" ( 2.54m x 1.85m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap and tiled surround, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, tiling to walls, laminate flooring, cupboard housing gas central heating combination boiler, extractor fan and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a block paved driveway for several cars, access to front entrance door, gated access to rear garden, slate chippings to borders, flower beds, outside lighting and boundary fencing. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating decked area, block paved patio, flower beds, outside tap, continued driveway providing further parking and boundary fencing. There is also a large outbuilding which was formerly the garage but has had the front door changed therefore having no vehicular access, the outbuilding has power, lighting and double glazing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54226924.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.