3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKeward Avenue, Wells
Sold STC £240,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- No Onward Chain
With a fantastic sized rear garden & driveway leading to a garage, this extended 3 bedroom home is found in a popular location. The property boasts 2 double bedrooms & a further single, ideal for family living. The ground floor offers the extended kitchen opening out to the garden. NO ONWARD CHAIN!!
Accessed through a front aspect double glazed door, with radiator and stairs to first floor landing.
Living Room 13' 6" x 12' 6" max ( 4.11m x 3.81m max )
A front aspect room with two double glazed windows, electric fire place, wood laminate flooring, large understair cupboard housing central heating boiler, radiator. Gas fire point.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.51m )
Double doors leading to the kitchen/diner, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 20' 3" max x 13' 7" ( 6.17m max x 4.14m )
A dual aspect room with two double glazed windows to the rear and two to the side. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worksurfaces over, 1 & 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with adjacent drainer and mixer tap over, tiling to splash back and floor. Eye level double electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, exposed wooden beam, radiator, Velux window and double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden.
Stairs leading from the entrance hall to the first floor, double glazed window to the side, loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 5" max x 8' 8" ( 4.70m max x 2.64m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window providing far reaching views, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 9' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.77m )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, large built in cupboard, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 10' 4" max ( 2.01m x 3.15m max )
A front aspect room with double glazed window providing far reaching views, large built in cupboard, radiator.
A rear aspect room with double glazed window. Suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin. WC, extractor fan, tiled walls, heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a large area that has been laid to lawn with a path leading to the front door and a canopy porch.
To the rear of the property there is a larger garden that has been predominately laid to lawn, bordered by fencing. There is also a large paved patio with raised beds, mature trees, garden pond, a gated side access and an outside light.
The garage is accessed through the up and over door, with a window to the rear garden. The garage has power and lighting.
Off Road Parking
There is a long gated driveway leading to the garage, with an outside light and tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54226927.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.