4 bedroom terraced house for saleClive Road, Canton, Cardiff. CF5 1HJ
- Four Bedroom Three Storey House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Family Size Garden
- Off Road Parking For Two Vehicles
- No Chain
- Close To Amenties
- Victoria and Thompson Park Within Walking Distance
- Original Features
- Must Be Viewed To Appreciate Size
- Potential to Convert To Apartments
* Must Be Viewed To Appreciate Size * Daniel Matthew are pleased to offer for sale this large four bedroom, three storey mid terrace house situated in the popular area of Canton. Comprising three reception rooms, kitchen, utility room. To the first floor a large family bathroom and two double bedrooms. To the second floor a further two double bedrooms. Further benefits some original features, gas central heating and off road parking for two vehicles. Offered with NO CHAIN, this property must be viewed to appreciated the size and potential of development. Call to arrange an appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54229384.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Matthew Estate Agents, Bridgend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.