4 bedroom terraced house for saleLegrams Lane, Bradford
Guide Price £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Through Terrace
- Four Bedroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Cellars With Conversion Potential Subject To Planning
- Guide Price £110,000 - £115,000
A spacious four bedroom through terrace property! Situated within an ever popular residential area this property has two reception rooms, four double bedrooms, and two cellars which have potential to be converted subject to relevant planning consent. Guide price £110,000 - £115,000.
We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious four bedroom through terrace property. Situated within an ever popular and sought after residential area this property has two reception rooms, four double bedrooms, and two cellars which have potential to be converted subject to relevant planning consent. Property has double glazing and gas central heating where specified. Property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen. To the lower ground two cellars. To the first floor two double bedrooms and house bathroom. To the second floor two further double bedrooms. To the outside there is a small frontage and yard to the rear. Guide Price £110,000 - £115,000
Has gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 6" plus bay x 10' 6" into recess ( 4.11m plus bay x 3.20m into recess )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator. Living flame gas fire set in marble fireplace.
Dining Room 14' 3" x 14' 1" ( 4.34m x 4.29m )
With UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator. Access to the storage cellars.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' ( 2.72m x 2.44m )
A modern kitchen comprising of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed window to the rear and door access to the rear of the property. Stainless steel extractor hood and complimentary splash back tiling.
Storage Cellar One 14' 1" into recess x 13' 7" ( 4.29m into recess x 4.14m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating boiler and gas central heating radiator.
Storage Cellar Two 14' 3" maximum x 13' 1" maximum ( 4.34m maximum x 3.99m maximum )
With gas central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to the first floor landing is via the entrance hall. First floor landing has gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 14' into recess x 13' 6" ( 4.27m into recess x 4.11m )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 7" into recess ( 3.58m x 2.92m into recess )
With UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
A three piece suite in white consisting of panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal and wash basin with mixer tap and low level w/c. Tiled walls, heated towel rail, double glazed window.
Second Floor Bedroom Three 12' 3" into recess x 12' 10" ( 3.73m into recess x 3.91m )
With Velux roof window and gas central heating radiator.
Second Floor Bedroom Four 12' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.95m )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
To the outside there is a small frontage and yard area to the rear.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed up Fair Road. At the roundabout take the fourth exit down St Enoch's Road. At the traffic lights take the left onto Southfield Lane. Proceed on Southfield Lane which continues into Hudson Avenue and Cross Lane. At the traffic lights continue straight ahead into Beck Side Road. Then at the traffic lights at Lidget Green take the right into Legrams Lane. Proceed down Legrams Lane where the property is located on the right hand side identified via our sales board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54235489.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.