3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLincoln Road, Skegness
Sold STC £140,000
- No Upward Chain
- Extended Traditional Semi Detached Family Home
- Lounge, Separate Dining Room & 14' Kitchen
- 3 Beds & Family Bathroom
- Driveway & Gardens
No Chain...Well proportioned, Extended 3 Bed Semi Detached Family Home, ideally located for access to Skegness Town Centre & Seafront/Beach attractions, extensive amenities & transport links. Comprising Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Family Bathroom, Driveway & Gardens.
Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain William H Brown are delighted to offer this well proportioned Bay Fronted Traditional Semi Detached Family Home which is ideally located to benefit from the wide range of Skegness Town Centre & #Sea Front amenities. With well proportioned accommodation comprising of an entrance Hallway, 2 Separate Reception Rooms, an extended Kitchen, whilst to the 1st floor 3 well proportioned Bedrooms & a family Bathroom the property is double glazed as stated, has the benefit of gas central heating, whilst externally to the front of the property is a hard landscaped garden allowing off road parking for a number of vehicles and side access into the enclosed garden which is predominantly laid to lawn, which makes for an excellent area to enjoy fresh air during warmer months. An early viewing is highly recommended by the selling agent contact William H Brown today on 01754 768311
Double glazed front entrance door incorporated within an attractive arch porch entrance area, with an inset double glazed panel to the top half with a matching side panels, an inner double glazed door with opaque glass and further matching side panels and over panel, leads into the;
With a radiator, useful under stairs storage cupboard with a double glazed window to the side elevation, electric fuse box and a further useful under stairs cupboard. With stairs rising to the 1st floor and doors allowing access into;
Dining Room 11' 11" x 14' 4" max into bay ( 3.63m x 4.37m max into bay )
With a double glazed walk in bay window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Lounge 11' 5" max. into door recess x 18' 5" ( 3.48m max. into door recess x 5.61m )
With a double glazed tilt and slide door allowing external access into the rear garden with an accompanying side panel, radiator, recess built in floor to ceiling cupboard, in a 'butler' style design.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 6' 11" ( 4.39m x 2.11m )
Fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces and tiled splash backs, with space for appliances, space and plumbing provision for a washing machine, work top mounted sink with taps over, wall mounted Gas Central heating boiler and 2 double glazed windows to two elevations being to the side and the rear, allowing for a good amount of natural light to the area and enabling pleasant views of the rear garden.
1st Floor Landing
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, loft access and doors to;
Bedroom 1 11' 5" max. to wall inc. robes x 11' 11" ( 3.48m max. to wall inc. robes x 3.63m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, picture rail, and fitted wardrobes incorporating a useful mirror front.
Bedroom 2 14' 4" max into bay window x 10' 3" ( 4.37m max into bay window x 3.12m )
With a double glazed walk in bay window to the front elevation, radiator, picture rail, and fitted wardrobes incorporating a mirror front.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 7' 6" ( 2.51m x 2.29m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, picture rail.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with an electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled splash backs, dado rail, electric wall mounted heater, and airing cupboard incorporating the hot water tank and useful shelving and a double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation.
There is a front garden area which is set to hard landscape to allow ease of maintenance and providing off road parking provision for numerous vehicles, which is enclosed with fencing to the side with gated access to the side of the property allowing a passage way into the rear garden which is enclosed with a variety of hedged and fenced borders. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn incorporating seating areas immediately adjacent to the property itself.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54236746.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.