3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLightwood Road, Lightwood, ST3
- Handsome bay fronted semi
- Three bedrooms
- Fantastic outlook to rear
- Requires some refurbishment
- Lots of potential
- Family accommodation
- Gardens to front and rear
- Ample parking
- Detached garage
- No Chain!
*A Handsome traditional three bed semi detached house
* Fabulous open outlook to the rear
* Needs some refurbishment but offers lots of potential
* Generously proportioned family accommodation comprises
* Ground floor WC, hallway, lounge/diner and kitchen
* 1st floor three bedrooms and family bathroom/WC
* Lovely gardens to the front and rear
* A driveway provides ample parking leading to a detached garage
* A rare opportunity
* Cash purchasers only
* Ring 01782 595050 to arrange an appointment
HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, store.
LOUNGE/DINER : 24'3" x 11'3" max 9' 3" min (7.39m x 3.43m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
KITCHEN : 7'10" x 8'1" (2.39m x 2.46m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, working surfaces, range of base and wall storage units. Sealed unit double glazing.
1ST FLOOR LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing. Sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM ONE : 13'6" x 8'9" to wardrobes (4.11m x 2.67m) , Fitted carpet, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 11'5" x 10'7" (3.48m x 3.23m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE : 7'9" x 6'10" (2.36m x 2.08m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY : Front garden adjoined by a driveway providing ample parking leading to a detached garage. There is a pleasant garden to the rear with fabulous open outlook backing onto open countryside.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Lightwood Road continue up Lightwood Road and the property is situated on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_000922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.