2 bedroom flat for saleRiverside Apartments, Goodchild Road, London
- 24 hour concierge located in a chic lobby
- Stunning Views of London Skyline
- Private underground parking
- Moments from Manor House Underground Station - Piccadilly Line
An outstanding 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment set on the 5th floor of this landmark, Berkeley Homes built development, benefitting from a 24 hour concierge and beautiful landscaped communal gardens. Accommodation comprises 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom and open-plan kitchen / reception room with a superb East facing balcony. The development is situated on the North bank of the West reservoir at Stoke Newington, home to the famed indoor climbing centre and separately the renowned watersports centre. Skyline forms part of a much larger regeneration programme, with the area benefitting from huge investment over a prolonged period, making it particularly attractive from a future investment perspective. Manor House station is the closest Underground, with a supermarket and post office within the development and the greenery / amenities of Finsbury Park at the intersection of Green Lanes and Seven Sisters Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54237364.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ISL150048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.