1 bedroom apartment for saleBrighton Road, Banstead, Surrey
- Just Released
- One Double Bedroom
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Lounge
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Top Floor
- Contemporary Living
- Parking & Communal Garden
- Close To Railway Station
Just released..... Created by Lucas Homes, Oaks House is an exceptional development with high specification finishes, style and quality. This stunning one bedroom apartment with open-plan kitchen/lounge/dining room is set within walking distance of the picturesque Surrey village of Banstead and railway station. Perfect for investor, first time buyer or someone looking to downsize.
Description - Just released. Created by Lucas Homes, Oaks House is an exceptional development with high specification finishes, style and quality. This stunning one bedroom apartment with open-plan kitchen/lounge/dining room is set within walking distance of the picturesque Surrey village of Banstead and railway station. Perfect for investor, first time buyer or someone looking to downsize.
Property At A Glance - * Luxury new apartment
* Top floor
* One double bedroom
* Modern en-suite
* Open-plan modern kitchen/living room
* Allocated parking bay
* Communal garden
* Walking distance to Banstead village and railway station
Property Features - * High quality internal doors
* Contemporary chrome door furniture
* White UPVC double glazing
* Down lights throughout
* Chrome sockets to kitchen and living area
* External lighting to communal and parking areas
* Entry phone system to each apartment
* Schmidt luxury designer kitchens, insert quartz worktops, inset microwave oven, insert induction hob, stainless steel sink with waste disposal unit, stainless steel electric oven, extractor hood, integrated appliances include fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and mood lighting to the kick panels.
* Porcelain tiled flooring to wet areas, including bathroom, ensuites and kitchen
* Carpeting and hardwood veneers engineered flooring to all other areas
* Landscaped communal gardens
* External lighting
Location - These luxury new apartments are located within just a few minutes distance of Banstead village and rail station, which operates services to London Victoria taking approximately 45-55 minutes.
Banstead retains the charm of a popular village with the benefit of being only a short drive from the local towns of Epsom, Sutton and Reigate, all of which boast comprehensive shopping centres.
The M25 is approximately 4 miles to the South at junction 8, providing links to Gatwick Airport, just over 12 miles away and Heathrow Airport approximately 34 miles. The M25 also offers links to the M23 to Brighton, the M4 to the West, M1 to the North and the rest of the national motorway network. The close proximity of Gatwick & Heathrow Airport makes it an obvious location choice for the traveller.
There is a wide selection of sporting and leisure activities around the area. Local gyms include LA Fitness in Banstead, David Lloyd complex in Cheam and Epsom. For the golf enthusiasts, there are four world-renowned golf clubs, Walton Heath Golf Club, Kingswood Golf & Country Club, Cuddington and the RAC Golf Club all close by. Horse riding schools can be found in Tadworth, Walton on the Hill, Kingswood, Chipstead and Headley.
The surrounding and extensive countryside is ideal for both walking, running and riding. Ramblers and nature enthusiasts will be spoilt for choice by the wealth of walks in the area.
Please Note - Photos are from the show apartment 7, Derby House and are for illustration purposes only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54237538.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26252961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Browns Residential, Tadworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.