2 bedroom detached house for sale,, Ystradfellte, Powys
- In the Heart of The Brecon Beacons National Park
- Close to Waterfalls, Limestone Caves and Open Hill Walking
- Charming Stone Built Two Bedroom Character Cottage
- Beamed Ceilings, Flagstone Floors, Log Burning Stoves
- Attractive Cottage Garden with Rural Outlook Over Riverside Meadows
- Quiet Rural Village Location
Frondeg is a charming stone built cottage of great character situated in the quiet rural hamlet of Ystradfellte within the limestone region of the Brecon Beacons National Park. It is an ideal location from which to explore the great natural outdoors of this beautiful unspoilt upland area, including riverside walks leading to dramatic waterfalls, extensive underground limestone caving systems and vast open mountain countryside for rambling and orienteering.
The hamlet is just a group of houses together with the Parish Church, Village Hall, Post Office and a welcoming Hostelry. Glynneath is about 5 miles for shops, Brecon about 15 miles, whilst the Gower beaches are about a one hour drive via Swansea.
The cottage provides comfortable traditional accommodation retaining many original features including flag stone floors, inglenook fireplaces and log burning fires. Adjacent to the cottage is a former barn/storage shed having had planing consent for conversion. This consent has now lapsed, but plans are still available for inspection.
The private garden, which overlooks riverside meadows is well screened from the roadside and there is ample off road parking both to the side of the shed and in the village car park opposite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54237835.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRP15702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Brecon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.