2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCuckmere Way, Brighton
- Two double bedrooms
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Stunning and spacious interior
- Large and versatile front and rear garden
- On and off street parking.
- Approved planning permission for extension
Stunning and spacious two bedroom bungalow with off and on street parking. The property benefits from far reaching rooftop and downland views. Close to the A23 A27 and has approved planning permission. Viewing is highly recommended!
This stunning two bedroom bungalow offers far reaching rooftop and downland views that neeed to be seen to be fully appreciated. Having been recently refurbished the property is in excellent condition throughout, and offers spacious and versatile accomodation. On street parkig is unrestricted, plus on the generouse drive two cars can be parked off the road. The property is also conveniently located close to the A27 and A23 allowing quick access to major routes. Many neighbouring properties have extended into the loft to increase living space, potential to do this remains subject to normal consent. Planning permission for extension was approved in 2012, drawings available upon request.
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' ( 4.50m x 3.66m )
Kitchen 14' 2" x 11' 8" ( 4.32m x 3.56m )
Conservatory 13' 6" x 11' 4" ( 4.11m x 3.45m )
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 13' 4" ( 3.28m x 4.06m )
Bedroom Two 11' x 11' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.38m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54237916.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAT101779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Patcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.