3 bedroom detached house for saleCRANBOURNE CLOSE, CLEETHORPES
- Modern and beautifully presented three bedroom detached house
- Highly popular and sought after location
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Hallway, cloakroom, lounge, modern dining kitchen
- Landing, family bathroom and three bedrooms with ensuite to the master
- Well presented front and rear gardens
- Driveway creating ample off road parking and leading to a detached brick garage
- No Forward Chain
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band C
Early viewing is advised on this beautifully refurbished and modernised three bedroom detached house set upon the highly desirable Cleethorpes Country Park development and found within this quiet cul de sac location. The property has undergone a course of refurbishment over the past two years and now offers a ready to move into family home. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing, this superb property briefly comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, lovely and modern dining kitchen, landing, family bathroom and three bedrooms with ensuite to master. Attractive and well kept gardens with driveway creating ample off road parking and leading to a detached garage. PRESENTED WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6748451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.