3 bedroom cottage for saleDilwyn,Herefordshire,HR4
Guide Price £350,000
- Three Double Bedrooms- one with fitted wardrobes
- Lounge with Multi Fuel Burner
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility Room/Conservatory
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Oil Central Heating
- Double Glazing throughout
- 3/4 acre of pretty country cottage style gardens
This three bedroom period cottage has pretty and private country gardens surrounding it and is situated off a country lane with no near neighbours
This three bedroom period cottage stands within 0.75 of an acre of pretty country gardens with no immediate neighbours. The property is located on a quiet country lane near to the popular village of Dilwyn.
There is a number of wood and stone sheds/outbuildings for storage. A vegetable area with a chicken house - which is surrounded by a post and rail wired fence ,in addition to the remaining pretty country cottage style gardens.
The cottage has oil-fired central heating and a multifuel burning stove in the Lounge, its fully double glazed with attractive leaded light windows and has mains water and electric.
This property is surrounded by some of Herefordshires finest countryside and in close proximity to the A44 for good access links.
This tranquil spot is perfect for animals or people looking for a peaceful retreat.
NO ONWARD CHAIN and PRICED TO SELL
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1807027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Baldwin & Bright, Leominster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.