4 bedroom town house for saleSouth Street, Bridport
This four bedroom town house is situated in the highly desirable location of South Street in the popular market town of Bridport. The property offers accommodation spread over four floors including a loft room with self contained kitchenette facilities. It also boasts an enclosed rear garden with side pedestrian access and PARKING. There are countryside views from the upper floors.
Situation - Bridport is a charming market town surrounded by beautiful countryside. Renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and boasting a fantastic reputation for quality local food and art, Bridport continues to grow in popularity and enchant its residents and visitors alike. Within the town's boundary also lies West Bay, an idyllic fishing village situated on the famous Jurassic Coastline. Local facilities are plentiful and include a post office, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole.
Accommodation - This Grade ll, four bedroom period town house is situated in the heart of Bridport town center, in the highly desirable and sought after South Street. The property offers accommodation spread over four floors including a loft room with self-contained kitchenette facilities. There are a number of character features throughout and plentiful integrated storage. The home boasts an enclosed rear garden with side pedestrian access from parking space at rear and countryside views from the upper floors.
Key Features - * Versatile and good size accommodation throughout.
* Plentiful character features including original floorboards, flagstone stone flooring to the dining room, exposed beams to the loft room and feature door from the dining room.
* Large loft room offering self contained kitchen facilities.
* Two reception rooms with central feature fireplaces.
* Built in wardrobes to bedroom one and eaves storage situated in the loft room.
* Fully double glazed throughout.
* Allocated parking space to the rear.
* Paved courtyard front garden with a number of flowers and shrubs.
* External studio/summerhouse with power and light.
* Good size rear garden with part patio area and a variety of trees and shrubs, including an established vine and mature apple tree. There is also side pedestrian access.
* Fully enclosed rear garden via mid height stone wall.
* Views overlooking the local area and distant countryside via the upper floors.
Ground Floor -
Sitting Room - 4.60m x 3.76m (15'01" x 12'04") -
Dining Room - 4.60m x 4.19m (15'01" x 13'09") -
Kitchen - 5.59m x 1.78m (18'04 x 5'10") -
Shower Room - 1.98m x 1.57m (6'06" x 5'02") -
First Floor -
Bedroom Two - 4.65m x 3.73m (15'03" x 12'03") -
Bedroom Three - 3.10m (max) x 2.84m (10'02 (max) x 9'04" ) -
Bathroom - 2.84m x 1.37m (9'04" x 4'06") -
Second Floor -
Bedroom One - 4.67m (max) x 3.89m (15'04" (max) x 12'09") -
Bedroom Four - 3.10m x 2.87m (10'02 x 9'05) -
Shower Room - 2.95m x 1.04m (9'08" x 3'05") -
Third Floor -
Loft Room - 4.72m x 4.70m (15'06" x 15'05") -
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas central heating. Broadband and satellite are also available.
Local Authorities - West Dorset District Council, South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1UZ Tel: 01305 251010
We are advised that the council tax band is C.
Viewings - Strictly by appointment with the sole agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers Tel: 01308 420111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54241486.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26274943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.