2 bedroom flat for saleMcKerrell Street, PAISLEY
Sold STC £79,999
- Traditional 2nd Floor Flat
- Spacious lounge, f/kitchen, 2 bedrooms
- Bathroom. Gc/heating
- D/g, s/entry, pkg bay
- Great first time buy
Exceptionally well presented and appealing traditional second floor flat conveniently located within a short distance of all local amenities and transport routes.This is a beautiful flat and is an ideal for first time buyers. Early internal viewing is highly advised!
Exceptionally well presented and appealing traditional second floor flat conveniently located within a short distance of all local amenities and transport routes.
The generously proportioned accommodation comprises spacious reception hall, bright and attractive lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a partially tiled bathroom with shower.
The subjects benefit further from gas central heating, double glazing, a secured door entry system, shared off street parking bays and a well maintained enclosed communal drying area. This is a beautiful flat and is an ideal for first time buyers and early internal viewing is highly advised!
Paisley has a good selection of local and town centre amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools and transport services. Bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M8 motorway network is within a few miles and provides additional links to Glasgow Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre and Glasgow City Centre if required.
Entrance Hall 9' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.46m )
Lounge 17' 5" narrowing to 14' 6" x 10' 11" ( 5.31m narrowing to 4.42m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 6' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.01m )
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 12' 2" narrowing to 10' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.71m narrowing to 3.33m )
Bedroom Two 11' 3" narrowing to 8' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m narrowing to 2.69m x 3.20m )
Bathroom 6' 3" x 5' 6" Max ( 1.91m x 1.68m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54241582.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI106760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.