2 bedroom apartment for saleNapier Street Hazel Grove Stockport
Sold by Us £110,000
- First Floor Two Bedroom Spacious Apartment
- Close to Local Amenities, Bus Routes & Train Station
- Allocated Parking Space to Rear
- SECURE PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- No Vendor Chain, EPC Rating C
Offering for sale this spacious two bedroom first floor apartment situated in a convenient location, close to local amenities, bus routes and the train station. The property has the added benefit of gas central heating & uPVC double glazing and is offered for sale with no Vendor chain.
In brief the accommodation comprises: Secure side entrance with stairs leading to a spacious entrance hallway, large lounge, dining kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the rear and one allocated parking space to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54243185.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG-12HL1G0M. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian Tonge Property Services Limited, Hazel Grove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.