3 bedroom detached house for saleForest Grove, Swaffham
Sold STC £190,000
- Detached house
- 3 Bedrooms (en suite shower room)
- Dual aspect living room
- 16'7" Kitchen/dining room
- Two parking spaces
- Enclosed garden
AMAZINGLY MODERN!!!……….. A Taylor Wimpey home only a few years old, presented in excellent condition, with 3 bedrooms, a contemporary white kitchen and a dual aspect living room. Don't miss out!!
This home was constructed by Taylor Wimpey a few years ago and still has the remainder of its 10 year NHBC guarantee left to run. The property is warmed by a gas fired central heating system and benefits from UPVC double glazing. Further features include two parking spaces to the front of the property and an enclosed garden to the rear. The accommodation consists of an entrance hall with access into a cloakroom, dual aspect living room and a beautiful kitchen/dining room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, an en suite shower room and a family bathroom. This property is in very good condition and you could easily just move straight in.
The Accommodation Comprises:-
UPVC double glazed entrance door to
Staircase to first floor landing, radiator, doors into the cloakroom, sitting room and kitchen/dining room.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splash backs.
Sitting Room 16' 8" x 9' 11" ( 5.08m x 3.02m )
A dual aspect room with a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and UPVC double glazed double doors with side panels to the rear, two radiators, television point.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 7" x 9' 11" ( 5.05m x 3.02m )
A range of fitted cabinets at wall and base levels with works surfaces over, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with a mixer tap over, fitted stainless steel gas hob and electric oven with an extractor fan over, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, two radiators, dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, radiator, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.07m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, television point, door to:-
En-Suite Shower Room
A suite comprising double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, low level WC, radiator, obscured UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' ( 3.00m x 2.13m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
A suite comprising, panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, radiator, obscured UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property there are two parking spaces and to the rear is an enclosed garden which is laid mainly to lawn with pedestrian access around the side of the property to the front. Timber storage shed.
Leave Swaffham town centre via London Street. Continue on this road as it becomes Brandon Road and follow this road to the edge of town to the roundabout and turn left, then first right into Forest Grove. The property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54245098.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.