3 bedroom flat for saleFulham Park Gardens, Parsons Green, London
- A 3 Bedroom Property Arranged On The Top Floor
- Converted "Lion" House Extending to 843 Sq Ft Approx
- Extended Lease; Good Decorative Order
- Sought After Location In Prime Parsons Green
A spacious 3 bedroom apartment on the second (top) floor of this pretty substantial "Lion" house offering excellent entertaining space with a charming reception room to the front and a large kitchen to the rear located at the preferred western end of this extremely sought after residential road.
Fulham Park Gardens is an extremely desirable residential road due to its situation between the Fulham and New Kings Road offering easy access to the many amenities offered along these roads as well as in the wider Parsons Green area. The open spaces of Fulham Palace & Bishops Park, Hurlingham Park and the Hurlingham Club are nearby as well as the Thames Path running along the River Thames west to Hammersmith and Chiswick and east to Chelsea.
Transport links are excellent with Putney Bridge and Parsons Green underground stations (District Line) both being a short walk from the property as well as a choice of superb bus routes running along both Fulham Road and New Kings Road directly into Central London and the West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54245290.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUL130136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Fulham Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.