6 bedroom detached house for saleCanford Cliffs Road, Branksome Park, Poole, Dorset, BH13
- ORIGINAL LAMBERT DESIGN FAMILY RESIDENCE
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FOUR LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- LARGE BREAKFAST ROOM THROUGH TO KITCHEN
- ORIGINAL OAK PANELLED ENTRANCE HALL
- SELF CONTAINED TWO BEDROOM ANNEX
- ATTRACTIVE LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- TWO LARGE SINGLE GARAGES AND CARPORT
- LARGE DRIVEWAY WITH AMPLE PARKING
An exceptional example of a Lambert designed detached family residence set on a secluded landscaped plot of approximately 3/4 of an acre. This impressive property is approached via a private driveway and benefits from being set away from Canford Cliffs Road. Internally the accomodation comprises, large reception hallway with original oak panelling and double doors opening onto one of the gardens, a spacious formal lounge with an open fireplace, large dining room through to a further reception, breakfast room through to a kitchen and separate utility room, four double bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is also a self contained modern two bedroom annex and large driveway providing ample off road parking with two single carport.
The Branksome Park area offers easy access to the renowned award winning Blue Flag beaches which stretch from Bournemouth through to Sandbanks and enjoy the warmest temperatures in the UK and stunning views of the Isle of Wight and Purbeck Hills.
Canford Cliffs Village is a short walk away with a variety of shops, restaurants and bars, with Bournemouth and Poole town centres also nearby with a more diverse range of high street shops.
The Bournemouth Wessex Way is very close and gives direct access to the M27 motorway with London just 1 hour 30 minutes commute. There are also main train routes from either Poole, Parkstone or Branksome station which connect to the Weymouth to London Waterloo South West train service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54245968.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN160111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.