2 bedroom apartment for saleAdmiralty Court, 48 Durnford Street
Withdrawn from Market £140,000
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Large Spacious Living Room
- Far Reaching Views To The River Tamar
- First Floor With Balcony
- Allocated Parking Space
- Spacious And Bright
- In Need Of A Little Updating
- Sold With Vacant Possession
- Great Buy-To-Let Or First Home
- Walking to distance to Royal William Yard
ASKING PRICE OF £140,000. LOCATION. Looking for your first property or an investment. Two Bedrooms. First floor balcony apartment with views towards the River Tamar and an allocated parking space. Spacious and bright. The apartment is located near the historical buildings of the Royal William Yard and the Royal Marine barracks in the prestigious Stonehouse area.
Situated on the first floor, this stunning apartment opens to your own private hallway.
The spacious bright and light living room is a perfect size with plenty of room for furniture and neutral in décor.
Following through the apartment a large kitchen/breakfast room awaits. Cream units with plenty of storage including large walk in storage cupboard and fully fitted appliances. A patio door leads onto the balcony with magnificent views to the River Tamar towards Cornwall.
The bathroom has a green suite with chrome fittings, a walk in shower and full sized bath.
The apartment has two bedrooms. Accessed through an archway, the master bedroom is a good size double room with plenty of room for everyday furniture, carpeted underfoot and neutral in décor. Bedroom two again is a good size and similar in style.
A perfect two bedroom apartment with views and allocated parking. Chain Free.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101227000929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Bott & Co, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.