2 bedroom terraced house for saleCranbury Road, Eastleigh
- Close to Eastleigh town centre
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge & dining room
- First floor bathroom
Town Centre terraced house with the benefit of a garage at the end of the rear garden accessed from a service road. The property provide spacious accommodation and includes two reception areas, a 14'4" long kitchen, two double bedrooms, large upstairs bathroom and a decorated loft space.
This Victorian terrace home is located close to Eastleigh town centre with an array of shops and leisure facilities, train station, bus station, schools, colleges, airport and motorway links. Benefitting from a garage, gas central heating and double glazing, an internal viewing is advised.
Lounge 10' 10" max x 12' not including bay ( 3.30m max x 3.66m not including bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, coved ceiling, ceiling rose, feature gas fire
Dining Room 14' 1" max inlcuding stairs x 12' ( 4.29m max inlcuding stairs x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wooden flooring, coved and skimmed ceiling, ceiling rose, radiator, stairs to first floor, under stairs area with storage
Kitchen 14' 4" x 7' 4" ( 4.37m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear and side elevations, double glazed door to side elevation, gas boiler, tiled flooring, one and a half bowl sink, cupboard under, range of wall and base level units, point for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing
Large storage cupboard, doors to rooms
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 12' ( 4.32m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 8' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, walk in storage cupboard
Bathroom 8' 4" x 8' ( 2.54m x 2.44m )
Panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin with storage below, low level W.C, storage cupboard with heater, heated towel rail,
Decorated Loft Area 15' 1" x 9' ( 4.60m x 2.74m )
Accessed via a pull down ladder from the first floor landing, restricted height sloping ceilings with two skylight windows, spotlighting, carpeted
Patio seating areas, areas planted with shrubs. Rear pedestrian gate. Door into the garage
Garage 17' x 11' 3" ( 5.18m x 3.43m )
Power and light, inspection pit, shelving, door to garden
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54250891.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.