3 bedroom detached house for saleOakland Avenue, Leicester
Offers Over £300,000
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Shower Room & Bathroom
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Large Rear Garden
3/4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME located in a popular area offering off road parking & a garage to the front & a LARGE rear garden. Once inside the downstairs rooms comprise of a lounge, kitchen diner, family room/bedroom 4, shower room, upstairs bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
THREE/FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME located in a popular area. To the front can be found a driveway providing off road parking and a single garage. To the rear is a LARGE and easy to maintain garden comprising mainly of laid lawn and a laid patio. Access is given via a front porch which leads to the main hallway. The downstairs rooms comprise of a lounge, kitchen/diner, family room/bedroom four and a downstairs shower room, with upstairs offering three further bedrooms and a bathroom. A MUST VIEW HOME.
Door to the front
Door to the front
Lounge 29' 4" max x 11' 6" max ( 8.94m max x 3.51m max )
Window to the front and radiator
Family Room / Bedroom Four 14' 1" max x 8' 10" max ( 4.29m max x 2.69m max )
Window to the rear, doors to the garden and radiator
Shower cubicle, WC and hand wash basin
Kitchen 18' 5" x 11' 4" ( 5.61m x 3.45m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit and space for appliances. Window to the rear and door to the garden
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom One 11' 5" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.48m max x 2.87m max )
Window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 8" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.86m max x 3.48m max )
Window to the rear over looking the garden and radiator
Bedroom Three 7' x 6' 3" ( 2.13m x 1.91m )
Window to the front and radiator
Window to the rear, bath, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling
With up and over door
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is off road parking. To the rear of the property is a large and easy to maintain garden comprising mainly of laid lawn and a patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54250903.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.