2 bedroom terraced house for saleColville Street, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Bright and Spacious Through Lounge
- Open Plan Secondary Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen - Family Bathroom Suite
- Two Generously Sized Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Wardrobes to the Master Bedroom
- Enclosed Yard to the Rear Elevation
- Available For Sale with NO CHAIN
Located in the ever popular community of Wavertree, L15 is this two bedroom mid terrace property brought proudly to the sales market by Move Residential. Situated on Colville Street and available for sale with no onward chain, the property greets you with a generously sized through lounge and dining room providing an excellent setting for entertaining and sociable living. Additionally, there is a fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units and plentiful work surface space. Completing this floor is a three piece bathroom suite. To the first floor, there are two generously sized double bedrooms each receiving plenty of natural light, with one enjoying a range of fitted wardrobe space. Additional benefits to the property include double glazing and gas central heating throughout, and an enclosed yard to the rear elevation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6756897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.