1 bedroom cluster house for saleHalleys Ridge, Hertford
- One Double Bedroom House
- Lounge/ Dining Room
- Front Garden
- Ideal For First Time Buyer or Buy to Let Investors
A fantastic one bedroom family home situated in this very sought after residential location within easy reach of Hertford North Mainline railway station serving access to Kings Cross and Moorgate.
A fantastic ONE bedroom family home situated in this very sought after residential location within easy reach of Hertford North Mainline railway station serving access to Kings Cross and Moorgate. Viewing advised.
UPVC front door leading into living/dining room:
Lounge/dining Room: 14' 11" x 16' 2" ( 4.55m x 4.93m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, two radiators, stairs to first floor, opens to:
Kitchen: 7' 1" x 6' 1" ( 2.16m x 1.85m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating one and a half bowel single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, tiled splash backs, work surfaces, space for freestanding fridge/freezer, space for electric cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window set into bay to side aspect.
First Floor Landing:
Access to loft, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, built in storage cupboard and shelving.
Bedroom One: 11' 9" x 11' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, larger built in storage cupboard, radiator,
White three piece suite comprising: panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and hand held shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low level flush WC, obscure double glazed window to side aspect and radiator.
Private front garden, mostly laid to lawn with planted boarders and a lockable storage cupboard.
Residents parking is provided.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54251957.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.