3 bedroom house for saleLeicester Road, Blackpool, Lancashire
- Much larger hallway and landing than normal.
- Three good bedrooms, smallest is over 9' square.
- Invulable garage with attached utility room located to the rear.
- UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
- Conveniently located within 0.3 miles of the town centre.
This Quasi Semi Detached House (end of 3) is unusually bigger than its neighbours and in addition to the already larger reception and bedrooms, due to the build design the reception hall and landing areas are much larger. This reason in addition to the invaluable garage, leads us to strongly recommend internal viewing, as it is essential to fully appreciate this sizeable home.
Our Blackpool office is situated on the corner of Leeds Road. Proceed the full length of this road and Leicester Road can be found at the top.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54253625.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA140520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.