3 bedroom terraced house for sale

Crab Lane, Manchester

Shared ownership £20,500

Property Description

Key features

  • Modern Mid Town House
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Gas Central Heating
  • Double Glazing
  • Chain Free
  • Close to all Amenities

Full description

We are pleased to offer for sale this Modern Mid Town House offered on a 25% shared ownership basis. 100% can be purchased for £82,000.

The property benefits from Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.

The accommodation briefly comprises of Entrance Hall, Lounge, Fitted Diner Kitchen, Landing to Three Bedrooms, Shower Room with Walk-in Shower. Externally there are gardens to front and rear.

If 25% of the property is purchased the rent payable on the remaining 75% is currently £136.90 pcm (2015 - 2016). Service fees of £25.49 pcm payable.

Entrance Hall :- - Radiator.

Lounge :- - 16'2" x 10'x2" (4.93m x 3.05m x 0.05m) - Feature Fireplace. Radiator. Position to the Front.

Fitted Diner Kitchen :- - 13'3" x 10'5" (4.04m x 3.18m) - Matching Wall and Base Units. Stainless Steel Sink Unit. Plumbed for Automatic Washing Machine. Electric Cooker Point. Double Glazed Patio Door. Radiator.

Landing To :- - Airing Cupboard.

Bedroom No. 1 :- - 13'1" x 9'7" (3.99m x 2.92m) - Radiator.

Bedroom No. 2 :- - 9'2" x 6'"2` (2.79m x 1.83m) - Radiator.

Bedroom No. 3 :- - 6'6" x 6'2" (1.98m x 1.88m) - Radiator.

Shower Room :- - Walk-in Shower. Low Level WC. Pedestal Hand Wash Basin. Radiator. Part Tiled.

Externally :- - Externally there are Gardens to Front and Rear.

You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.


More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
19 May 2016

Nearest stations

  • Bowker Vale (0.8 mi)
  • Crumpsall (1.0 mi)
  • Woodlands Road (1.5 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Tom Clarke, Manchester

230 Moston Lane Moston Manchester M40 9NS

0161 468 0250 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Bowker Vale (0.8 mi)
  • Crumpsall (1.0 mi)
  • Woodlands Road (1.5 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Tom Clarke, Manchester

230 Moston Lane Moston Manchester M40 9NS

0161 468 0250 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 26277526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tom Clarke, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.