3 bedroom character property for saleSedlescombe Road North, St Leonards
Sold STC £275,000
- Detached & Individual Cottage
- Beamed Ceilings
- Feature Open Fireplace
- Walled private Rear Garden
- Detached Garage, Driveway & Off Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing except Shower Room
This unique cottage built circa 1860, offers a wealth of character and original features and is being sold with no forward chain. Accommodation comprises three bedrooms, kitchen, lounge, dining area, shower room and utility room. There are private gardens, large detached garage and off road parking.
We are delighted to offer this detached and individual character cottage built circa 1860. The property currently comprises three bedrooms, kitchen, shower room, utility room, lounge and dining area. This is regarded as an excellent opportunity to secure a rarely available property offering a wealth of character throughout including beamed ceilings, brick feature open fire place and unique accommodation. We believe this cottage offers scope for further improvements and alterations to the accommodation. The property is being sold with no forward chain and internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this property. Shopping facilities are available in Silverhill or Hastings town centre and the picturesque Alexandra Park is also located within 1/4 mile. The market town of Battle is less than 8 miles Bus routes operate outside the property and the mainline train station in Hastings runs to Central London.
Lounge/dining Room 22' 10" max x 14' 6" max ( 6.96m max x 4.42m max )
This double aspect room is divided into two areas with the dining area having double glazed window to the side aspect and front door. Radiator and staircase rising to the first floor landing. Radiator and beamed ceiling with door through to the kitchen. The dining area then opens up to the lounge area with a feature fireplace housing an open fire with brick surround and hearth. Wall mounted light points and radiators. Further double glazed windows to front and side aspects overlooking the gardens.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 7" x 15' 7" ( 4.14m x 4.75m )
Fitted with an extensive range of wall and base units incorporating deep butler sink with mixer tap. Space and point for cooker. Windows to front and side aspects and radiator. Door through to rear Lobby/Breakfast Area.
Breakfast Area 10' 9" x 5' 4" ( 3.28m x 1.63m )
Double glazed window and door to the rear aspect. Airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and wall mounted gas boiler. Radiator.
Utility Room 5' 6" x 5' 2" ( 1.68m x 1.57m )
Fitted with a work surfaces with space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator and double glazed window.
Tiled shower area, pedestal wash basin and low level wc. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in cupboard, radiator and access hatch to loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 4" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.15m max x 2.69m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" max x 8' 5" ( 3.12m max x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and wall mounted light point.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.12m max x 2.59m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and wall mounted light points.
The gardens are divided into two area with the front garden wrapping round the front and side of the property and being mainly laid to lawn. Mature hedges and flower borders. The rear garden is enclosed with wall and fence borders and mainly a patio area with shrub borders and ornamental fish pond. Outside water tap and lighting with gate to front garden and further gate to the driveway.
A larger than average garage with up and over door also with power and light and accessed via driveway providing off road parking for several cars.
This detached and individual character cottage built circa 1860. This is regarded as an excellent opportunity to secure a rarely available property offering a wealth of character throughout including beamed ceilings, brick feature open fire place and unique accommodation. We believe this cottage offers scope for further improvements and alterations to the accommodation. The property is being sold with no forward chain and internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this property. Shopping facilities are available in Silverhill or Hastings town centre and the picturesque Alexandra Park is also located within 1/4 mile. The market town of Battle is less than 8 miles Bus routes operate outside the property and the mainline train station in Hastings runs to Central London.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54257827.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS111892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.