2 bedroom terraced house for saleWaltham Chase, Southampton, Hampshire
Sold STC £275,000
A considered and exciting new development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom dwellings, promising to offer enviable new homes positioned in this wonderfully semi-rural and sought after location.
• Two bedroom terraced home
• Creatively designed and meticulously built by award-winning Drew Smith Homes.
• Highly efficient building design to exceed all current Building Regulations.
• Attractive red blend stock face bricks with subtle detailing
• Natural clay roof tiles, highly-efficient timber casement windows and painted eaves
• Oak veneer internal doors
• Hardwood detailing to the staircases provide a quiet dignity alongside pale French grey walls
• High quality kitchens, from German brand Leicht with Bosch branded appliances
• Contemporary bathrooms with luxury fittings from Grohe, Vado & Vitra created by The Big Bath Company
• Ceramic wall & floor tiling from Porcelanosa as well as all other floor coverings as standard
• Professionally designed communal hard and soft landscapes by Taylor Tripp
• Tumbled “silver haze” block paving, mature hedges & plants to provide year-round interest
• 2-year Drew Smith Homes builder warranty as well as 10-year NHBC Buildmark cover
• All homes available with only a 5% deposit via the Government’s Help to Buy Scheme
Clewers Place is held within a parcel of pasture land near the village of Waltham Chase in rural Hampshire, affording the convenience of proximity to the village centres of Bishops Waltham, Wickham, Swanmore and Curdridge. The area has good schools across all age groups, as well as recreation grounds and parks, a Post Office, village stores and pubs. The Cathedral City of Winchester lies beyond the local towns, offering a wider range of amenities and nearby access to M3, M27 and to most major road networks. The neighbouring village of Botley offers mainline rail connections, just 15 minutes from Southampton Parkway Airport.
NB: Images are representative only and taken from the show home. Plans are preliminary and subject to changes. Declaration of personal interest: Under the Estate Agency Act 1979, Charters Estate Agents wish to declare an existing personal interest, as some of our employees are related to our client and seller.
Property ref: 121_2324_4158844
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4158844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charters Estate Agents Ltd, Alresford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.