3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMUIRFIELD CROFT, IMMINGHAM
Sold STC £104,950
- End link property
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious lounge and conservatory
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Ideal first time purchase
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Front and rear gardens
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this modern, spacious, end link property which is being offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN. Located within the ever popular port town of Immingham, this property will appeal to first time buyers and investors alike and comes with viewing highly advised. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious lounge which provides access to the staircase and a kitchen which then opens into the conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedroom and the bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front and the rear and there is also a driveway which provides off road parking. The property also benefits from the uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54258400.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6754932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.