3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSheffield Road, Creswell, Worksop
- 1790'S STONE COTTAGE
- FULLY REFURBISHED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- RERAN PORCH
- LOG BURNER
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Fully refurbished 3 bedroom semi detached STONE COTTAGE built in 1790's. Whilst retaining many original features the cottage has been tastefully upgraded throughout and only by viewing can this be appreciated. FULLY RENOVATED
***OPEN TO OFFERS ***Located within a close proximity of the M1 being ideal for commuters and having the benefit of Creswell Crags in Derbyshire on the door step offers this beautiful 1790's stone built cottage. Being FULLY RENOVATED by its current owners to a high standard the accommodation offers lounge with a LOG BURNER , fitted country style cottage kitchen, rear porch, dining room, downstairs bathroom, landing, three bedrooms, front and rear gardens, driveway providing OFF ROAD PARKING, double glazing, gas central heating.
Sheffield Road, Creswell
Dining Room 11' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.90m )
Front facing double glazed window, entrance door, fitted with a range of built in cupboards, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator
Kitchen 11' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.51m )
Fitted with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over incorporating a Belfast sink, integrated oven, ceramic hob and hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, tiled splash backs, rear facing double glazed window, door leading into the...
Side facing double glazed window, double glazed door leading outside, tiled flooring
Lounge 11' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.33m )
Two front facing double glazed windows, two fitted wall lights, wood flooring, log burner inset to the chimney breast, television point
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, radiator
Rear facing double glazed window
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.51m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, access to the loft space
Bedroom Two 8' x 6' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.11m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.11m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator
Brick built wall to the font garden and access gate. Gravelled driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles, gate to side leading into the enclosed rear garden by a wooden panelled fence which includes a laid to lawn area, two outbuildings, garden shed and outside lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54260551.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.