5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ferns, Northcliffe Drive, Penarth
- Outstanding Detached Residence
- Three Generous Reception Rooms
- Landscaped Gardens With Panoramic Water views
- Five Bedrooms, En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Double Garage
An Outstanding detached residence set in this secluded modern development of three located in this elevated cul de sac offering spectacular panoramic views, excellent accommodation with superb landscaped gardens with fantastic aspects.
An Outstanding detached residence set in this secluded modern development of three located in this elevated cul de sac offering spectacular panoramic views, excellent accommodation with superb landscaped gardens with fantastic aspects. This very attractive property offer modern accommodation with spacious rooms with direct access onto outdoor living space comprising., cloakroom, two brilliant reception rooms, generous size kitchen and dining room, utility room; the accommodation continues with five bedroom upstairs, ensuite to master bedroom and one with balcony, family bathroom, drive for several vehicles and a double garage.
The entrance hall comprises of coved ceiling. Radiator. Amtico flooring. Over looking gallery landing. two double glazing sky light. Double glazing window to front, door to all downstairs room.
Low level w/c. Wash hand basin. Vanity cabinet. Radiator. Amtico flooring. Obscured double glazed window to side.
Lounge 22' 5" x 12' ( 6.83m x 3.66m )
The lounge comprises of: Coved ceiling. two radiators. Featured cast iron wood burner style gas fire. TV point, Telephone point. Double glazed door to rear over looking superb water views.
Sitting Room 16' 1" x 13' 7" ( 4.90m x 4.14m )
The sitting room comprises of: Coved ceiling. Wall mounted radiator. Double glazed french door to front. Two double glazed windows to front. One double glazed window to side.
Kitchen/dining Room 22' 6" Max x 18' 3" Max ( 6.86m Max x 5.56m Max )
The kitchen comprising of: Coved ceiling. Wall and base units with solid oak units with granite work top. Integrated dishwasher, fridge & Freezer and microwave. Halogen rings and extractor hood. Solid oak dresser with granite worktop. Amtico flooring. Wall mounted radiator. Ceiling spotlights, two set of double glazed french doors to rear. Two double glazed window to rear. Doors leading onto utility room and hallway.
Utility Room 6' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.01m x 2.01m )
Coved ceiling. Amtico flooring. Solid oak fitted units with oak worktops. Plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Belfast sink. Obscured double glazed window to side.
Coved ceiling. Gallery landing with door to all rooms. Airing cupboard. radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 11' 11" into window ( 4.75m x 3.63m into window )
Coved ceiling. A range of Hammond fitted wardrobes and drawers. Double glazed window to rear with shutter over looking wonderful panoramic over Cardiff bay, Penarth marina and the Bristol Channel. TV points. Two radiators. Leading into ensuite.
Ensuite 6' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.08m x 1.96m )
Wash hand basin with vanity. low level w/c. Wall mounted cabinet. Shower cubicle with spa facility. Heated towel rail. Tile splash back, obscured double glazed to side.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" Max x 12' 4" ( 4.62m Max x 3.76m )
Coved ceiling. Double glazed door to balcony with views. Two double glazed window to rear . Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 10' 11" min ( 3.02m x 3.33m min )
Coved ceiling. Wall mounted radiator. Double glazed patio doors with Juliet balcony. TV point.
Bedroom Four 16' 1" Max x 13' 7" Into wardbrobes ( 4.90m Max x 4.14m Into wardbrobes )
Coved ceiling. Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Five 11' 1" x 6' 6" ( 3.38m x 1.98m )
Coved ceiling. Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bathroom 9' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.84m x 1.96m )
Coved ceiling. Low level w/c. Wash hand basin. Wall mounted cabinet. Radiator. Extractor fan obscured double glazed window to side. Corner spa bath with mixer tap and shower above. Fully Tilled.
Entrance to the Ferns. Drive shared between two others properties. Additional parking space. Private drive for several vehicles. Double garage. Enclosed patio. Water feature. Paved pathway access to side with wrought iron gate. Pillared portico with stone flooring.
Mature landscaped garden. Generous paved patio and decking with water features. Pergola. Selection of Mature trees, shrubs, climbers and rose bushes. Garden continue with sweeping decking to the lower level with further sitting decked area. This beautiful garden offers panoramic views of the Cardiff Bay, the River, the Barrage, Bristol Channel, Penarth Marina and Moorings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54260569.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.