4 bedroom detached house for saleScott Street, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- 4 bedroom detached family house
- Bedroom 4 with en-suite shower room on the second floor
- Close to the sea front
- Useful separate utility room
- Well presented accommodation throughout
- EPC energy rating E (50)
Tucked down the end of this sought after street and within but a short walk of the seafront is this simply stunning detached character family home.This older style property has been brought up to date by the current owners creating not only a spacious and modern home, but have kept most of the original charm.For those who like to entertain you will love the cottage style kitchen/dining area that is open plan with room for a fabulous dining table, making those family meals a highlight.If just relaxing in a large cosy space is wanted then the lounge area, that stretches into the family area is ideal, you can watch television whilst keeping an eye on your children playing. Having a utility room and a downstairs cloakroom is also ideal for those with a larger family.The upper floors offer 4 good size bedrooms with a superb en-suite shower room to bedroom 4 on the second floor, great for having friends over and not having to share a bathroom.The historic City of Chichester and medieval town of Arundel are but a few miles away, both of these offer a great array of shops and restaurants and mainline railway links into London and along the south coast, making commuting much easier. This really is a superb family home, so call us to book a viewing.
What the Owner says:
When we started looking around we wanted a large property as having a family was top of our list, but we wanted a home very central and ideally close to the sea front.After spending ages looking we had the opportunity to have a look at the property. To be honest at first we didn't know where it was. When we arrived and saw that it was down a no through road and was so close to the sea front, we loved it.The building itself needed lots of work but that was part of the appeal. The last few years have been wonderful being able to put our own stamp onto this home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Family Area: 15'1 x 9'1 (4.60m x 2.77m)
- Lounge Area: 14'0 x 10'9 (4.27m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 22'9 x 8'1 (6.94m x 2.47m)
- Utility Room: 8'11 x 5'2 (2.72m x 1.58m)
- Cloakroom: 8'1 x 5'2 (2.47m x 1.58m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 14'2 (4.58m x 4.32m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'1 x 9'3 (4.60m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'10 x 8'2 (3.30m x 2.49m)
- Family Bathroom: 11'6 x 8'3 (3.51m x 2.52m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 4: 18'11 x 9'0 (5.77m x 2.75m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'5 x 6'4 (2.26m x 1.93m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54264982.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40201378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.