Get brand editions for Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Riversmead, Waveney Grove, Clayton

Sold STC £65,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Ground Floor Apartment
  • Two Bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes)
  • Spacious Lounge
  • Breakfast Kitchen with Built in Appliances
  • Modern Shower Room
  • Well Presented Throughout
  • Residents Parking
  • Communal Gardens
  • Price Represented 70% of the property value
  • EPC Rating to follow

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH CANOPY Door leading to  

ENTRANCE HALL Radiator, coved ceiling, doors to principal rooms. Door to walk in store with excellent storage area with space for freezer.  

LOUNGE 13' 8" x 11' 5" (4.17m x 3.48m) Double glazed Upvc window to front, radiator, coved ceiling, attractive marble fireplace surround with living flame inset electric convector fire.  

KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 11' 4" x 6' 4" (3.45m x 1.93m) Double glazed Upvc window to front, coved ceiling, half tiled walls, single drainer inset sink with mixer taps above and cupboards beneath, range of light oak fronted base and wall cupboards, cooker recess with gas cooker point, concealed extractor canopy over, integrated fridge, plumbing for washing machine, Worcester central heating boiler.  

BEDROOM ONE 14' 4" x 8' 5" (4.37m x 2.57m) Double glazed Upvc window to rear, radiator, coved ceiling, excellent range of fitted bedroom furniture.  

BEDROOM TWO 11' 7" x 5' 9" (3.53m x 1.75m) Double glazed Upvc window to rear, radiator, built in bedroom furniture.  

SHOWER ROOM 6' 6" x 6' 5" (1.98m x 1.96m) Double glazed Upvc window to front, combined heating radiator and towel rail, suite comprising corner shower cubicle with curved glass shower doors, vanity basin with mixer taps, storage cupboard beneath, concealed cistern w.c.  

EXTERNALLY The property stands in grounds maintained under the service agreement and there is a residents parking area nearby.  

NOTE: The purchase price reflects 70% of the property value. The remaining 30% is owned by Sanctuary Housing. There is a management charge of around £58 per month and the property is Leasehold with a 99 year lease to be negotiated at the point of application.  

DIRECTIONS From Newcastle take the A519 Clayton Road, turning right into Seabridge Lane by the Gate House Public House. Turn left into Severn Drive, second left into Waveney Grove. Riversmead is on your left and number 4 overlooks Waveney Grove to the front although the entrance is at the rear.  

This property was personally inspected by Paul Bagnall
Details were produced on 11th April 2016 

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
24 August 2016

Nearest stations

  • Stoke-on-Trent (2.3 mi)
  • Wedgwood (3.5 mi)
  • Longport (3.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme

The Estate Offices Blackfriars Road, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 2EB

01782 955222 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Stoke-on-Trent (2.3 mi)
  • Wedgwood (3.5 mi)
  • Longport (3.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme

The Estate Offices Blackfriars Road, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 2EB

01782 955222 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 101687010763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.