2 bedroom terraced house for saleKirkby Road, Heaton, Bolton
- Mid Terrace Home in Popular Residential Location
- Lounge, Dining Room, & Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms & Four Piece Bathroom
- Ideal for First Time Buyers & Investors
An ideal first time buyers property or would suit investors looking for a rental property. Located in Heaton, an area popular with buyers and close to daily amenities and schooling. On entering via the reception hallway there is a dining room, sitting room and kitchen. To the first floor are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property is garden fronted with an enclosed yard to the rear.
Reception Hallway -
Dining Room - 3.07m x 3.07m (10'1 x 10'1) - Feature fire surround with living flame gas fire.
Sitting Room - 4.57m x 4.27m (15 x 14) - Feature fire surround with living flame electric fire, French doors leading to rear.
Kitchen - 2.16m x 1.83m (7'1 x 6 ) - Wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink unit. Built in oven and four ring hob with overhead extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine.
First Floor - Access to loft via pull down ladder, fully boarded and electric, Velux window
Bedroom - 4.27m x 3.05m (14 x 10) - Range of fitted robes.
Bedroom - 4.57m (max) x 1.83m (15 (max) x 6 ) -
Bathroom - Four piece suite comprising, bath, shower cubicle, hand wash basin, w.c.
Outside - The property is garden fronted with an enclosed rear yard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54265405.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26278494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.