3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeeston Road, Nottingham
- Guide Price of £200,000 - £215,000
- Semi-detached Property With Three Bedrooms
- Income of £1000 PCM (Currently Let Until August 2017)
- Fully Modernised Throughout
- Ideal Buy to Let Investment
- Lounge Plus Kitchen/Diner
- Off Road Parking
- No Chain
**NEW TO THE MARKET**An opportunity not to be missed is this beautifully presented modernised three bedroomed semi-detached property offered to the market with no chain making this an ideal purchase for the discerning buyer. Offering three bedrooms, lounge plus kitchen/diner and off road parking.
**NEW TO THE MARKET** Guide price of £200,000 - £215,000. BUY TO LET INVESTMENT. CLOSE PROXIMITY TO QUEENS MEDICAL CENTRE AND NOTTINGHAM UNIVERSITY. FULLY MODERNISED!
An opportunity not to be missed is this beautifully presented modernised three bedroomed semi-detached property offered to the market with no chain making this an ideal purchase for the discerning buyer. The property is currently let until September 2017 and achieves an income of £1000 per calendar month (Based on two rooms being let) Offering three bedrooms, lounge plus kitchen/diner and off road parking. Viewing highly advised in order to avoid any disappointment.
Entrance Porch Area
With door to the front elevation.
Lounge 17' 9" x 12' 3" Plus Bay ( 5.41m x 3.73m Plus Bay )
With double glazed bay fronted window, three radiators, ceiling spotlights and electric feature fire place.
Kitchen/ Dining Area 10' 10" x 17' 8" ( 3.30m x 5.38m )
Comprising of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, sink drainer and additional work surfaces. Electric oven and electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating combi boiler, wall mounted radiator and area for dining table. Double glazed window to the rear and door giving access to the rear garden.
Accessed via the lounge area giving access to all accommodation and loft access with a double glazed obscured window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 10' 10" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 3.30m Max x 3.48m Max )
With double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" Max x 10' 10" ( 2.64m Max x 3.30m )
With double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.36m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
With double glazed obscured window to side, heated towel rail, shower cubicle with electric shower unit and attachment, wash hand basin, vanity mirror, extractor fan, WC and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a dropped curb for off road parking.
To the rear of the property is a laid to lawn garden with patio area suitable for outdoor furniture.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54267580.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.