3 bedroom detached house for saleCrowborough Hill, Crowborough, East Sussex
- 2 shops and a 3 bedroom first floor flat
- Amazing investment opportunity
- Large garden
- Workshop with planning permission for residential home
- Perfect for the station
- EPC energy rating D (56)
A huge investment opportunity here with various amounts of income to be made from this freehold property in Crowborough which is in an extremely prominent position.Situated close to the town's mainline station and other local shops, this has to be an investors dream as it includes a three bedroom flat upstairs and a large garden to the rear. so the possibilities are endless!The flat is currently tenanted as is the smaller shop downstairs. There is already planning permission to convert the storage building at the back into a flat so you can see the potential before going inside! The flat is a formidable size and a lot could be done to update this. As there is a tenant currently in residence, any investor would not have to worry about finding someone quickly.The rear garden is an impressive size which is mainly laid to lawn but there is room to do whatever you want. To one side is a large workshop which provides great storage for the shops.This an absolutely fantastic chance for an investor looking to expand their portfolio or to even get started on the ladder.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Back Office: 11'10 x 11'5 (3.61m x 3.48m)
- Shower Room
- Back Office: 10'9 x 6'3 (3.28m x 1.91m)
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 24'1 x 10'6 (7.35m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen: 8'3 x 7'11 (2.52m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'8 x 8'7 (5.08m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 11'7 (3.81m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'0 x 9'3 (3.36m x 2.82m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54267862.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24203692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.