3 bedroom terraced house for salePilgrims Way, Thurnham, Maidstone, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom terraced family home
- Peaceful rural location
- Stunning outlook over fields
- Situated on the historic Pilgrims Way
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (63)
You would have to view a thousand or more properties to find a view to rival that which you have here.Estate Agents often talk about lifestyle properties but here is one that really strikes a chord, you sit in an elevated position looking out over fields with far reaching views beyond to the South.The property sits proudly within a terrace of just four homes on the historic Pilgrims Way - an ancient path trodden by travellers heading to Canterbury Cathedral back into medieval times. Take the dogs out for an early morning walk soaking up the beauty of your surroundings; stop off at the Black Horse Inn for a drink on the way back.Although you have a lovely rural feel surrounded by gorgeous countryside you are just a short trip away from Maidstone with easy access to the M2 or M20.
What the Owner says:
We have loved having the cottage with its idyllic location for the last 20 years. Nothing can match the feeling of coming home and sitting outside in the garden enjoying the sounds of the countryside, you can almost feel the worries of the world sliding off your shoulders as you relax and count your blessings.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 16'7 x 12'0 (5.06m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen: 11'2 x 8'6 (3.41m x 2.59m)
- Inner Hall
- Garden Room: 15'6 x 9'6 (4.73m x 2.90m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 9'9 (4.58m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 8'7 (3.36m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'11 x 8'10 (2.72m x 2.69m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54270322.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.