Land for saleRedington Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- Plot WIth Full Planning Consent To Build 2 x 5/6 Family Houses
- House One 7208 Sq Ft Gross Internal (653 sq m)
- House Two 6781 Sq Ft Gross Internal (630 sq m)
- Five Floors With Lift Access
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Further Leisure Facilities
- Landscaped Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking For 2 Cars
Located on this exclusive road close to Hampstead Village, the first of two phases, a rare opportunity to purchase one of two plots, with full planning consent to build a beautiful substantial semi-detached five/six bedroom family house of contemporary design with indoor pool and further leisure facilities. House one comprises 7028 sq ft gross internal (653 sq m). House two is 6781 sq ft gross internal (630 sq m).
Each property provides accommodation over five floors with lift access plus landscaped rear gardens and off street parking for two cars. Full plans and details upon request.
It is our Clients intention to offer either an outright sale or a 'design and build' contract where the new owner can design their own property, to an agreed specification, and our Clients will build this home for you for an agreed figure and subject to negotiation. Any changes would have to conform to the current planning.
Principal Bedroom Suite With En Suite Bathroom & Dressing Room * 4 Further Bedroom Suites * Reception Room * Dining Room * Family Room * Breakfast Room * Cinema Room * Kitchen * Utility Room * 2 Guest Cloakrooms * Indoor Swimming Pool * Gym * Changing Facilities * Shower Room * Lift * Off Street Parking For 2 Cars
NB. Please note a declared interest under Section 21 of the 1979 Estate Agents Act.
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7644 9313
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: email@example.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100138223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dexters, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.